Wednesday 24 January 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the oil of victory is upon me , i move from one victory season to another victory season

The wealth and treasures of darkness God has converted to me 

I take over  and dominate 

God has lifted me above the viles of the enemy 

 

I declare that my throne of authority will not fade 

The Lord is with me and i am on the Lord’s side 

My face shall not turn from God and He will cause me to shine 

I will not be the enemies bait 

 

I declare a flow of good things in my life 

I am manifesting in the favour of the uncommon 

God has shinned His light of mercy on me 

I have strength over weakness , recovery over losses and victory over battles 

In Jesus name I have declared, AMEN

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment