Friday 26 January 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that the Lord has given me victory over strange battles that has confronted me for so long 

I am experiencing the mighty move of God 

Whatever God did not approve in my life is swallowed in victory 

God has stretched forth Is hand of mercy upon me

 

I declare  that my sorrow days are turned to back to back joyful season

My song for a new season has come 

I am in my season of unlimited celebration

Breakthroughs are abounding in my life and home 

 

I declare that the days of reproach and rejection have ended 

I have been approved into a new level 

The oil of lifting is placed on me 

New days and new seasons are the order of my life

In Jesus name i have declared, AMEN

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment