Sunday 7 January 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- ACTIVE FAITH 


BIBLE FOCUS: Matthew 8:1-3 KJVWhen he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. [2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. [3] And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

PRAYER- THIS YEAR I AM RELEASING FAITH WORDS WITH MY TONGUE. I SEE MY MIRACLES, BREAKTHROUGH AND TESTIMONY. THE WORD OF GOD IS ACTIVE IN ME. GOD’S WORD OVER ME IS SEASONED WITH GRACE . I SEE MIRACLES AND BLESSINGS. I SEE AND SPEAK THROUGH FAITH . THE WORD OF GOD IS ACTIVE IN ME. IN ALL I DO I PROSPER. I RECEIVE MY MIRACLE BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

WORD- A display of faith is believing that you have received from God even before it happens.  Your faith is what bring forth your miracle. Remember the Bible says with the mouth confession is made unto salvation, the question is what are you confessing with your mouth ; is it failure and defeat or faith and complete trust in God. He saw God and not His problem, He knew that God can do all things . Faith is what helps us stand and believe . Your faith will show from what you say. Even before Jesus spoke He called His testimony forth in faith. He saw a miracle where other saw a mess.

TODAY’S WORD- AN ACTIVE FAITH SEE’S GOD AND NOT THE STORM !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment