Thursday 22 February 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LET GOD BE THE FOUNDATION!


BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 11:11 KJV
And Moses said unto the Lord, Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? and wherefore have I not found favour in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me?

PRAYER- FATHER YOU ARE THE FOUNDATION OF MY LIFE AND ALL I AM COMES FROM YOU. FATHER ORDER MY STEP AND DIRECT MY WAYS .LORD  I WILL ALIGN WITH YOUR DIVINE ORDER AND TIMING. I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING YOU DIDNT APPROVE OF. I WILL NOT TAKE THE WRONG STEP. GOD HAS ALIGNED MY WAY WITH HIS WORD. GOD HAS CARRIED AWAY MY BURDENS . I MOVE IN THE ORDER OF GOD , GOD HAS BROUGHT ME INTO THE MANIFESTATION OF PURPOSE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD-Moses  was able to go to God because he was assigned by God. Before you make any move  make sure you have Gods backing so you can always fall back to Him.Moses challenged God because the word for him to be a leader was from God . Moses will confidently go back to God each time things went wrong because God was the foundation. You can not start a thing by yourself and expect God to finance it or oversee it for you. You must learn to trust God in all things . Most importantly make him your foundation .

TODAY’S WORD-AS DIFFICULT AS IT SOUNDS , FOLLOWING GOD DOESN'T STOP THE CHALLENGES, IT HELPS YOU GET THROUGH IT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment