Monday 26 February 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-PERMISSIVE WILL


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 15:4 KJVAnd, behold, the word of the Lord came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

PRAYER -I RECEIVE GRACE TO BE PATIENT ON GOD’S TIMING. FATHER LET YOUR  WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE AS IT IS IN HEAVEN . I RECIEVE THE WORD FOR THE WILL OF GOD. I STAY ON GOD’S WORD AND WILL. I WILL NOT MISS MY DIVINE TIMING. THE WILL OF GOD IS ENFORCED IN MY LIFE. I REST IN GOD AND HIS PROMISES. I WILL NOT MISS IT IN LIFE . GOD’S WORD OVER ME IS SURE AND TRUE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Permisive will can never be as Good as Gods will. Abraham gave birth to a son by his house maid , that was a permissive will and bore out of impatience. The fruit or result of impatience is permissive will. Whatever is of God  is on Gods timing . Permisive is enforced by our impatience. Ever wondered why Abraham who couldn’t give birth by his wife was easily able to give birth by his maid . Devil uses our impatience to enforce permissive will to distract us from the promise. I love what God said in our text, He said this shall not be thine heir. Permisive will are self distraction.

TODAY’S WORD- THE FACT THAT GOD ALLOWS IT DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUE!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment