Thursday 29 February 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that it has come to pass that the Lord has settled me with an instant testimony 

It has come to pass that everything has changed in my favour 

March has come to produce the fruit of increase for me

It has come to pass that i have become a candidate of instant unlimited miracles

 

I declare that it has come to pass that God has pro-found solution to all my worries

It has come to pass that my path is aligning and i see significant breakthrough

It has come to pass that the waiting season in my life is over and i enter into the new

It has come to pass that there will be no barrenness nor  scarcity in my life 

 

I declare that it has come to pass  that God’s strength is made perfect in me 

It has come to pass that i am for signs and wonders 

It has come to pass that God has caused His face to shine on me 

March has come to pass with goodness , mercy and favour 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen ! 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment