Tuesday 20 February 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my desires and request are converted  to reality and possibilities 

I call every good thing to work for me 

I declare that the heavens of possibilities are open for me 

Everything that looked impossible has been enforced into reality by the power of God 

 

I declare that mountains are dissolved and i see clear path 

I call forth my prepared table and places of established 

By  the word of God  i am established 

God has brought things to be that are His plan with for me 

 

I declare every good thing comes forth 

I call forth the unseen to manifest 

Doors that i desire are open 

Helpers rush to help me 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment