Thursday 29 February 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-OBEDIENCE, ALIGNMENT AND ADVANCEMENT


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 12:1-2 KJVNow the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: [2] And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

PRAYER - FATHER I WILL NOT DISCONNECT FROM YOUR WILL . FATHER I ALIGN TO YOU DAILY. FATHER LET MY WILL BE SWALLOWED UP IN YOURS . FATHER IT’S YOUR WILL OR NOTHING ELSE. FATHER HELP ME TO ALIGN AND ADVANCE DAILY. FATHER HELPME TO GO IN THE PATH AND PATTERN YOU HAVE ORDAINED FOR ME. I OPERATE IN DIVINE ALIGNMENT AND I ADVANCE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- A God aligned move is one that brings you into a new level. Understanding the secret of obedience is you saying I am ready for a new level. Always be ready to promptly follow where God wants you to. You can’t not seek advancement without a God aligned move. As God leads you and you follow you advance. Everything you want is in God. Secret of advancing Is aligning with God. There is no advancing without divine alignment.Prompt obedience will align you to divine advancement.

TODAY’S WORD- YOU CAN NOT ADVANCE WITHOUT THE RIGHT FOUNDATION OF OBEDIENCE !

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment