Tuesday 13 February 2024

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that i am manifesting good things all round 

I have abundance of good things 

Everything that is good and of God knows my name

My life naturally attract that which is good 

 

I declare that the light of good things is shining on me 

The heavens of Gods goodness has opened up for me 

I am open for strange miracles and testimonies 

Goodness and mercy if God compass me as a shield 

 

I declare that where my name is mentiomed good things are said about me 

The oil to attract and manifest gpod things is upon me 

O am taking over territory cor good

My good thing will not fade nor die 

I speak life over every good thing 

In Jesus name i have declared, AMEN

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment