Wednesday 28 February 2024

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET-DON’T ARGUE , JUST OBEY


BIBLE FOCUS- Genesis 12:4 KJVSo Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

PRAYER - FATHER FORGIVE ME ANYWAY I HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF YOUR GLORY. FATHER I BOW IN AWE OF YOU AND I SURRENDER IN TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO YOU. FATHER ALIGN ME WITH YOUR WILL. I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH GOD. I STAND IN AWE OF WHO GOD IS . LORD I SURRENDER IN OBEDIENCE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME, AMEN !

WORD- Abraham never argued with God. Abraham at every point displayed great level of obedience and that made him stand out in faith. The reflection of faith is total obedience. You can not be working with God and be arguing with Him. Abraham’s Faith reflected in His obedience, he went overboard to to do it. Stop arguing with God and start obeying Him.

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR LEVEL OF OBEDIENCE IS THE REFLECTION OF YOUR FAITH LEVEL!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment