Wednesday 31 August 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:1:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY

NUGGET: JOSHUA 1:5
No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.Thank you Jesus!
In Christ I have boldness and I move with confidence of the spirit.In Christ I grow into a holy temple made for His use and I set not my heart in vain things.I will trust the Lord at all times, His praise shall not cease from my lips. In God have I put my trust I'll not be afraid what man can do unto me. I am nigh to Christ by the blood of Christ.I am filled with the fullness of God's love.I will show to this generation and generation to come the praises of the Lord.The door of heavens treasuries is opened unto me . I receive the corn of heaven and it fills every empties and wants.I have the mind of Christ in me.I receive the spirit of grace and supplication.My life is a show room of God's goodness. The glory of the Lord upon me shall confound my enemies.My meditation of the Lord is sweet and it gladness my heart.In Christ my fullness dwells and I'm complete in Him.I am secured in God's arms in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Champions are made from something they have  deep inside them.. a desire a dream, a vision. The strength of what you can become is inside you !

#JESUS LOVES YOU#WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER;  YOUR MONTH OF A NEW TURN
#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment