Tuesday 23 August 2016

GOD IS THE FOUNDATION AND NOTHING ELSE

I just want to introduce this blog by saying,God is my foundation, my inspiration,my everything and I know I am everything with God and so are you. I can't do anything without Him and i don't think anyone is anything without God.
I don't know what you have been deprived of in life, but i tell you the moment you realise that God is the foundation of your life every other thing starts falling in place.
I will sum this up by saying don't make a name before you create it because you will fade out quickly but rather give your persona a solid foundation by creating it first, then the name will be made.it is important to know that you can't create a foundation without the author of creation(God)!
#EFECOLLABS#

No comments:

Post a Comment