Thursday 7 February 2019

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PASTURE GREEN
Psalm 23:1-2:The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Pasture green is a place away from pain and unprofitable struggles and frustration. It is a place where God decides that you have good rest. It is a place where God turns desolation into jubilation, a place of encounter. It is a place where things take a new turn,where you a blessed with the riches of His glory through Christ, having the comfort of heaven and living heaven here on earth. Pasture green is God's desire for his children, where he places you beside still waters so you can flourish and find nourishment in the source and you never run dry. And the way to experience or come into this rest is by knowing the shephered and being led by him in a path of no want. As you let God lead you and be the shepherd over your life, he tends for you.
PRAYER:
The Lord is my Shepherd and by this assurance I have all I need. I walk in the path of fruitfulness as he leads me besides the still waters. I am delivered from trouble, into a place of rest and safety. I am lifted with great honour in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: THE SHEPHERD LEADS THE SHEEP TO WHERE THEY ARE TENDED FOR. THE SHEPHERD LEADS,FEED AND FILL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment