Monday 12 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF THE LORD

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 Kings 17:1-2,5-6KJV
And Elijah a the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.  And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan. And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

PRAYER- FATHER DISTINGUISH ME OUT OF EVERY NATIONAL FAMINE. FATHER PLEASE SEND ME HELP AND PROVISON AS I WALK IN THE PATH OF YOUR DIVINE DIRECTION. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO OBEY YOU MORE THAN I TRUST MY OWN ABILITIES. I SHALL NOT LACK HEAVENLY RESOURCE. IN ALL SEASONS I AM. MARVELLOUSLY HELPED BY GOD. I AM A LENDER AND NOT A BORROWER. ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD I HAVE ALL THAT I NEED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- When God is leading you by his word, he breaks the human laws to see that his desire comes to pass. Walking according to the word of God yield better productivity. In obedience to instruction there is provision for the vision. You are not permitted to live by the limitation of your circumstances but by the provision of heaven. God will always provide for his own no matter the season, no matter the drought. God is ready to break the rules so you can rule. Heavenly resources don't run out nor do they expire that's the best place to bank your expectations.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD ALWAYS HAVE A RESERVED BLESSING FOR YOU. DONT LET NO SITUATION MESS UP YOUR MIND,STAY IN FAITH!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment