Monday 26 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WON'T HE DELIVER?

BIBLE FOCUS : 2CHRONICLES 25:15-
Wherefore the anger of the Lord was kindled against Amaziah, and he sent unto him a prophet, which said unto him, Why hast thou sought after the gods of the people, which could not deliver their own people out of thine hand?

PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME TO TRUST TOTALLY EVEN WHEN THINGS DONT GO MY WAY. FATHER I RECIEVE GRACE TO STICK WITH YOUR PLAN. I REFUSE TO SEEK AFTER OPTIONS ,I FOCUS ON YOU AS MY ONLY SOURCE. I SHALL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME COS MY HEART IS FIXED TRUSTING IN YOU. I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO THE BATTLES OF LIFE FOR I AM A CHILD OF VICTORY. I PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD AND TAKE UP THE CUP OF SALVATION. MY HOPE IS NOT DASHED NEITHER SHALL MY DESIRES FAIL. THE LORD HEARS ME AS I CALL AND I RECIEVE ANSWERS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

WORD- Why would you go seeking solution from the creation when you have the creator(God). You can't be feeling insufficient when you say you truly trust God. When God is on your side and you let your heart stay on him, then him alone is enough. No matter how fierce the battle, no matter how strong the battle staring at you in the face, know that no amount of physical strength or help can save you. You must come to the reality of knowing that God alone is enough. You don't need back up plans,  he is the center of it all. He is the beginning and the end, the first and the last. According to the text the king felt he had tons of option instead of pressing more till he got an answer from God. Are you at that phase of your life where you feel like turning back cos things aren't as you want them to be, I tell hold on a little more. The arms of flesh will fail you, stay with God him alone is enough to help you reach the finish line. Don't look to the left or to the right let your eyes and heart be focused on him. Always know that your help is in the name of the Lord. Before you say he is not answering ask yourself I'm I fully trusting in the Lord. The moment you are fully assured that God alone is enough, everything around you will turn for good.

TODAY'S TIP : GOD ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR ALL THINGS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment