Wednesday 7 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HEAR AND OBEY

BIBLE FOCUS - Judges 6:8-10:That the LORD sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage; And I delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all that oppressed you, and drave them out from before you, and gave you their land; And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice.

PRAYER -IN THE NAME OF JESUS I SHALL NOT GO BACK TO CAPTIVITY. I DECREE THAT I AM NOT SUBJECTED TO ANY KIND OF BONDAGE FOR THE LORD BRINGS ME OUT. EVERY SPIRIT OF FEAR THAT HAS MADE ME DO THINGS AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD THE POWER OF GOD DELIVERS ME.I DECLARE THAT THE SPIRIT GOD THAT LIBERSTES ME LIVES IN ME. I TAKE OVER BY THE AUTHORITY OF GOD EVERY PLACE GOD HAS GIVEN ME. I SHALL NOT BE A VICTIM TO SATAN AND HIS VICES IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.

WORD- Disobedience is one great source of victimization. When you choose to disobey God's instruction you become a victim to the devils vices. The power of a victorious life or a life of dominion is embedded in obedience to God. Disobedience can frustrate purpose. Don't go back to Egypt, don't turn to the polluted mix. There is more that God wants to do with your life and it is beyond present fame and enjoyment. If you must stand tall you must disentangle yourself from all that God has separated you from. When God brings you out is to give you a life different from the norm. If you must enter into your divine place you must follow the light of God's direction.

TODAY'S TIP: OBEDIENCE TO GOD BRINGS FREEDOM FROM SATANIC VICTIMIZATION. YOUR LIFE RESPONDS TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITY(JESUS) WHEN YOU OBEY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment