Thursday 29 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FIND REST IN GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- PSALM 94:19-In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

PRAYER: FATHER LET YOUR PEACE FLOOD MY HEART. LORD I REST IN YIUR EMBRACE. I REFUSE TO TAKE THOUGHTS OF TOMORROW FOR LORD ARE IN CONTROL. I GIVE YOU ACCESS INTO ALL THAT CONCERNS ME. I SEE YOUR HANDS LORD SETTLING EVERY ISSUE OF MY LIFE. I SPEAK PEACE TO MY TROUBLED SOUL. FATHER BE THE ROOT FROM WHICH RIGHT THOUGHTS SPRING FROM IN MY HEART. I AM LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD AND I DO NOT TAKE DECISIONS THAT NEGATES GOD'S WORD FOR ME. I AM BORN OF GOD AND I OVERCOME IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- In the multitude of thoughts there is still a place where peace, joy and comfort can be found and that is in God. Find rest in him today. Don't let the thoughts overwhelm you before you go to God, rather go to him first and let him calm your anxious soul. In the multitude of so many troubled waters, find God, seek him, acknowledge his presence in your life and you will see his mighty power. Say a word of prayer, encourage yourself in the Lord, be of good cheer for Christ has overcome. Don't let distress and fear overtake your heart. Avoid those thoughts that will cause you to take sinful actions. Think in line with God and his word concerning you. It can only get better with God.Let your soul find rest in God. The peace of God is Like a river let him in.

TODAY'S TIP: NO MATTER HOW TROUBLED YOUR HEART, YOU CAN FIND REST IN GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment