Sunday 25 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DELIVERANCE FROM OPPRESSION

BIBLE FOCUS- PSALM 119:134:Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts.

PRAYER: BY THE POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS I BREAK OUT OF ANY KIND OF OPPRESSION.I AM FREE AND DELIVERED FROM THE COVERING OF DARKNESS. I OPERATE IN LIGHT AND LIBERTY AS THE SPIRIT OF GOD GIVES EXPRESSION IN ME. I BEAR THE IDENTITY OF CHRIST JESUS I CANT BE INTIMIDATED. I RISE AS A SOLDIER OF CHRIST JESUS AND I TAKE MY PLACE IN LIFE AND DESTINY. I AM AWAKEN IN THE SPIRIT. I AM THE FULFILLMENT OF GODS PROMISE ON EARTH, I OPERATE IN DIVINE DOMINION IN JESUS NAME

WORD- Oppression can put a man's head down and hinder such person from progressing. Oppression can make you loose sight of your identity and focus of heaven. Oppression is a battle against your growth and pursuit of vision. It is only God that can deliver a man from oppression. Oppression is devil's way of detaching/frustrating your purpose. Anything that hinders your voice from being heard in life and destiny especially as a child of God is oppression. Devil is using oppression as a tool to silence destinies, so that a person can't be heard in great places. Depression is another modernized oppression. God has given us power of dominion to subdue any kind of oppression. Don't be intimidated by satanic vices. Humility is different from timidity. It is timidity not to be voice of solution when you ought to. You have the power of dominion in Christ Jesus.

TODAY'S TIP: WHOM THE SON SETS FREE  IS FREE INDEED. DON'T BE CAGED BY THE LIMITATIONS OF THE MIND.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment