Saturday 24 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SACRIFICE IS A PRICE

BIBLE FOCUS-1CHRONICLES 21:23-And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all. And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the LORD, nor offer burnt offerings without cost.

PRAYER : FATHER I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU MY DESIRES AND ALL THAT I AM. I GIVE MYSELF TOTALLY TO YOU IN SURRENDER. I REFUSE TO HOLD BACK AND I REFUSE TO STRUGGLE IN MY WALK WITH YOU. I CHOOSE TO TRUST YOU EVEN MORE AND NOT TELY ON MY HUMN ABILITY. I STAND FIRM IN FAITH. I DIE DAILY TO THE FLESH SACRIFICING SELF PLEASURE TO BE IN TOTAL OBEDIENCE TO GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD- if it doesn't cost you something then it's nothing. Serving God is not a thing of convenience but with a price of sacrifice. You must be ready to give God what is worth more. Don't give God what will not cost you anything. Are you among those who complain of how much offerings are given, how much time working for God takes from you, how you don't have enough time to stay longer in his presence. You want more but you don't want give. How do you receive when you have not made a space to receive. You must pay the sacrificial price with faith to encounter the uncommon. And always know God is worth more, go that extra mile to please him.

TODAYS TIP: WHEN PLEASING GOD TAKES YOU EVERYTHING YOU HAVE,BE SURE TO HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED BECAUSE THE GOD OF FULL REWARD WILL NOT LEAVE YOU STRANDED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment