Thursday 15 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : PERSEVERE

BIBE FOCUS -Ephesians 6:17-18 KJV
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

PRAYER : TODAY I TAKE THE HELMENT OF SALVATION AND I PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT DEFEAT AND DISGRACE. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE TO FEAR. I CONQUER LIMITLESSLY. MY SPIRIT SHALL NOT FAINT. I WILL NOT TAKE THE BACK SEAT IN THE JOURNEY OF LIFE, I SHALL NOT QUIT. THE LORD GIVES ME STRENGTH AND I'M ALSO A SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND HOPE TO OTHERS. I AM UNDEFEATED AND LIMITLESS IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD - The fact that you are a child of God doesn't mean that temptation won't come. You must press through in prayers. Unlocking doors that will not let you fulfill God's purpose for you.Through prayers breaking generational curses that are frustrating your effort. Stop settling for the negative. Persevere not in wailing and murmuring, but in prayer. Tackle every evil entanglement. Give yourself to prayer, strengthen your spirit man in the place of prayer. Devil is trying to drown you but you gat to pray and perservere.

TODAY'S TIP: EVERY DAY IS A DAY TO WIN. TAKE HOLD OF YOUR LIFE THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment