Friday 16 August 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:THE POWER OF EXCEEDINGLY MORE

BIBLE FOCUS-EPHESIANS 3:20:Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

PRAYER: I REFUSE TO SETTLE FOR AVERAGE LORD I PRESS FOR MORE. TODAY AND ALWAYS I DRAW FROM THE WELL OF OVERFLOW. I ENTER INTO ABUNDANCE THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS.I DRINK FROM THE WELL OF SALVATION AND LIVING EATER FLOW THROUGH ME.I BREAK FORTH ON THE LEFT AND ON THE RIGHT. I SWIM IN THE WELL SPRING OF MERCY.  I WALK IN THE POWER OF GODS MIGHT. TESTIMONIES OVERFLOW FOR ME AND MINE IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- To have exceeding more you must look beyond your circumstances and situation. You more seek into the deep of Christ Jesus. Anytime you are faced with challenges think exceedingly more because God is not limited. There is nothing too big in his sight that his supply of more can't afford. The targeted standard is exceedingly more. His power at work in us pushes us above the limit of men, to help us reach exceedingly more. You have been given the access for more. Think big in what Christ has made available to you.

TODAY'S TIP: POSITION YOURSELF BEYOND THE LIMIT OF YOUR MIND. YOU HAVE THE POWER OF EXCEEDING MORE IN YOU!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment