Thursday 14 November 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: EQUIPED TO OVERCOME 

BIBLE FOCUS - PSALM 68:35-O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.

PRAYER - IN THE NAME OF JESUS I AM STRENGTHENED AND I HAVE THE POWER TO CONQUER. THE LORD IS WITH ME AS A MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE. I RIDE ON HIGH THROUGH THE STRENGTH OF GOD. I SHALL NOT BE WEAK NOR TIRED, I THRIVE VICTORIOUSLY. THE LORD FIGHTS MY BATTLE AND GIVES ME VICTORY. I AM AS A DEFENSE CITY, STRONGER THAN THE BATTLE THAT SURROUNDS ME. I HAVE ALL I NEED TO LIVE A VICTORIOUS LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD : Strength and power is a symbol of victory and a tool to conquer. Strength and power only comes from God. The Bible says we do valiantly through God. That means a single man, becomes a mighty army because of God. Stop confessing failures and tiredness. When God has released strength and power to you. You can't be weary, you can't stay down. That battle is not your fight, you must understand this. You must understand that you are rooted in the source of valiancy and there is more to your life, than quitting and giving up. Strength and power has been released to you through God. Go in this might. 

TODAY'S TIP - STRENGTH AND HONOUR COMES FROM GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment