Wednesday 6 November 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : STRONG REFUGE 

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 57:1-Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

PRAYER : FATHER YOU ARE MY STRENGTH AND REFUGE. FATHER MY SOUL IS RESTING IN THEE. I TRUST IN THE LORD AND I AM  MARVELOUSLY HELPED BY GOD. BY THE PRESERVING POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS EVERY CALAMITY AND EVIL PASS OVER ME. I AND MY HOUSEHOLD ARE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND HOUSE OF DEFENSE. EVIL SHALL HUNT THE WICKED MAN TO OVERTHROW HIM. THE LORD WILL UPHOLD ME IN HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HIS EVERLASTING MERCY SHALL BE UPON ME IN JESUS NAME AMEN 

WORD- It is important where your refuge is in the face of any situation. It determines if the situation will pass through or over you. It is important that, where you take refuge is bigger than the storm, only then can the storm pass over. And there is only one I know that is bigger than the storm which is the Lord our banner, the Lord our king, saviour, deliverer . Take refuge in him and you won't overwhelmed by that situation. 

TODAY'S TIP - UNTIL GOD WORKS IT OUT FOR YOU, ONLY THEN CAN IT WORK IT. LET GOD! 

EFECOLLABS



No comments:

Post a Comment