Thursday 28 November 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : DOGGED FAITH

BIBLE FOCUS -2 Kings 2:1-2 KJV
And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Beth–el. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Beth–el.

PRAYER- IN THE NAME OF JESUS  I WILL NOT QUIT. I WILL NOT GIVE UP. I WILL PRESS ON AND BE PERSISTENT. I WILL REACH THE FINISH LINE. THE CROWN OF GOLD I SHALL RECEIVE BY THE GRACE OF GOD. THE PURPOSE OF GOD FOR ME SHALL BE ESTABLISHED. I RECIEVE STRENGTH, GRACE AND MY CAPACITY IS ENLARGED. I AM ON THE VICTORY SIDE AND MY NAME IS ON THE WINNING LIST. I RECEIVE GRACE TO HARNESS MY FULL POTENTIAL IN JESUS NAME AMEN. 

WORD :The word of Elisha to Elijah, is I will not leave. Elisha knew what he wanted and was determined to follow through and that earned him the double portion.Greatness doesn't happen by chance but by choice and unwavering determination and confidence in God. He could have waited but he was dogged. He would have to said let me wait like the other sons of the prophet but he pressed on. He was headed for something so he pressed on.  How about you not accepting just anything and press on for the better. How about you saying I refuse to accept the norm and I press on. How about you say I refuse the easy way out. I choose to pay the price for greatness. God is ready to give much more to people who do not result to complacence. Even his peers tried to discourage him but he pressed on and he became the solution after Elijah's departure as seen in verse 16-22

TODAY'S TIP- WINNERS DONT QUIT, QUITTERS DONT WIN. PRESS ON! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment