Sunday 3 November 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD. 

BIBLE FOCUS - Deuteronomy 3:22-24 KJV
Ye shall not fear them: for the LORD your God he shall fight for you. And I besought the Lord at that time, saying, O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty  hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?

PRAYER: FATHER I TRUST IN YOUR UNFAILING POWER AND YOUR FINISHED WORK OF GRACE. I TAP INTO THE LIMITLESS GRACE OF THE SUPERNATURAL AND I SEE EVERY CHAIN AND YOKE BREAK IN MY LIFE. I TRIUMPH CEASELY FOR GOD CAUSES ME TO TRIUMPH. I OVERCOME BECAUSE JESUS OVERCAME. THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD IS UPON MY LIFE FOR GOOD, NO EVIL SHALL BEFORE ME STAND. I DO NOT FEAR THE POWERS AGAINST ME. THE LORD IS MY HIDING PLACE AND HE IS MY SONG ALL THE DAY. I LEAP FOR JOY FOR I AM IN MY PLACE OF REST AND BREAKTHROUGH  IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

WORD: Fear, prevents us from seeing what God has for us. You have to see beyond fear into the other side of your breakthrough. God is saying to someone, ye shall not fear, what God requires is that we see the finished work and key into it with faith and definitely you will see the manifestation. You can't be in Christ and be defeated. In Christ is power and victory, the power to conquer and victory over all. First of all, is the Lord your God ?  Cos you can't have one leg in and one leg out. Staying with God helps you see his hand in your situation. No one can do what God can do for you. Stay with God !

TODAY'S TIP- VICTORY IS SURE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GOD ON THEIR SIDE AND WHO ALSO ARE ON THE LORD'S SIDE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment