Tuesday 5 November 2019

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PLEASING GOD
BIBLE FOCUS: 1 John 5:3-5 KJV
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
 
PRAYER - FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO STAY ROOTED IN THE WORD SO I AM NOT OVERWHELMED BY THE WORLD. FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO OVERCOME. I BELIEVE IN JESUS AND THROUGH HIM I HAVE A VICTORIOUS LIFE. I BELIEVE IN THE GRACE OF GOD THAT MAKES ME WIN. I AM BORN OF GOD AND MY LIFE IS IN LINE WITH HIM. I BELIEVE THAT I WAS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD AND MY LIFE IS REFLECTION OF HIM. I AM HIDDEN IN CHRIST IN GOD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD- Whatever is not in God is of the world and to overcome the world you must be in Christ in God. The victory is in Christ, so when you stand with him, there is an assurance of victory. The birth into the divine fold, is by accepting Jesus and living through him (his standard) . You must stay with God to overcome. Whenever it seems like the world is about to overwhelm you,you need the word to stand because the word is God.  What you should look out for is I'm I still standing in Christ, if the answers is yes know that no matter how turbulent the  storm you are in, you are in your place of victory and it is sure. 

TODAY'S TIP - WHEN A MAN'S WAYS PLEASES GOD HE MAKES THINGS TO WORK FOR HIS PLEASURE EVEN THE ROUGH TIMES. 

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment