Tuesday 28 June 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- WATCH (PRAY)


BIBLE FOCUS- Habakkuk 2:1-2 KJV
[1] I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. [2] And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.


PRAYER-FATHER HELP ME TO BE SPIRITUALLY AWAKE. AWAKEN ME OUT OF EVERY DEEP SPIRITUAL SLEEP. FATHER ME TO THE FULLNESS OF YOUR WILL . I WILL NOT FALL OFF THE RADAR OF LIFE . I STAY IN TUNE WITH GOD. GOD OURPOSE FPR ME ON EARTH SHALL BE FULFILLED.  I WILL PRAY AND NOT BE PREYED. MY HEART YERNS MORE FOR GOD. FATHER HELP ME TO STAY ON MY WATCH  IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Standing upon the watch means to be alert in the spirit. When you pray your spirit man is alert . Without being on your spiritual watch ,your you will miss it ,as it is the spiritual that controls the physical . Watch and pray least he enter into temptation. A lot of people have made mistakes and missed certain marks because they didn’t stay on their watch. Are you on your watch .

TODAY’S WORD- THERE IS SO MUCH THAT PRAYERS CAN DO AND YOU CAN DO THROUGH PRAYERS

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment