Thursday 1 June 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET-JUNE; STEPPING INTO THE FULLNESS OF POSSIBILITY 


PRAYER- IN THE NAME IF JESUS I DECLARE THAT NOTHING HOLDS ME BACK. NO MORE HOLD BACK IN MY LIFE AND DESTINY. I AM STEPPING INTO THE FULLNESS OF POSSIBILITIES. I SPEAK TO EVERY AREA IF MY LIFE , WITH GOD YOU ARE POSSIBLE. I MOUNT UP ON GREAT FEET BY THE POWER IF GOD. I DECLARE THAT EVERY IMPOSSIBLE US DOABLE . THE LORD HAS OPEN THE DOORS AND HEAVEN OF POSSIBLITIES FOR ME . MY MIND IS RENEWED TO POSSIBILITIES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Human spectrum has limit , But seeing through the eyes of God is limitless possibility. God is calling you into His fullness , He said step int it with Faith and see what I’m about to unveil. The manifestation of our greatness doesn’t lie in our own self but in God. When you rely on God and you know it is Him who controls your life , you will manifest limitless possibilities.
TODAY’S WORD- SPEAK OVER YOUR LIFE ; GOD HAS MADE ALL THINGS POSSIBLE !
EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment