Tuesday 6 June 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- GOD OVER ALL


BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 3:6 KJVThen Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

PRAYER - FATHER I TRUST YOU OVER MY SITUATION. FOR IN YOU IS POWER THAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY. I KNOW HAVING YOU IS THE GREATEST WEALTH IN THIS WORLD AND THATS WHY I CHOOSE YOU ABOVE ALL . LORD I TRUST THAT IN YOU I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND YOU MEET MY NEEDS DAILY. I AM NOT SCARED TO PUT MY TOTAL ALLEGIANCE TO YOU GOD FOR I KNOW YOU CARE FOR ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- What God can do is beyond what money can buy and it’s eternal . Don’t let situations make you loose focus . Don’t let the things that He (God) has provided make you loose focus from He the provider. It’s a great mistake to choose anything above God . 

TODAY’S WORD-DON’T BE SCARED TO PUT YOUR TOTAL TRUST IN GOD , WHAT HE GIVES IS BEYOND WHAT MONEY CAN BUY.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment