Thursday 8 June 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that the gift of God in me is awaken 

I am manifesting in the fullness of God’s will

My light is unstoppable 

My purpose will not be buried , i arise from every ashes of life 

 

I declare that limitation and stagnancy trying to get on the path of my rising will not prevail

I catch the fire that makes me advance 

Every season of my life unveils a greater me 

The more of  God in me is  made manifest 

 

I declare that i manifest boldly the gift of God in me 

I walk and live in my journey of purpose and destiny 

I am equipped with greater strength, my spirit man will not faint 

A new wave of glory season dawns on me 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment