Wednesday 7 June 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- GOD IS WITH YOU


BIBLE FOCUS- Acts 2:24-27 KJVWhom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. [25] For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: [26] Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: [27] Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

PRAYER - FATHER HELP ME TO TRUST YOU MORE DAILY. I ADVANCE INTO A GREATER LEVEL OF FAITH IN GOD. I WILL NOT BE WEARY . LORD I KNOW YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME THEREFORE THE ENEMY HAS NO HOLD OVER ME. FATHER I TRUST YOUR WORD FOR MY LIFE FOR IT IS TRUE . FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO STAND THROUGH THE SEASONS OF LIFE AND THROUGH THE TEST OF TIME. HELP ME TO TRIUMPH OVER OBSTACLES AND JUMP OVER STUMBLING BLOCKS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Affirm this words daily;God will never leave me .  Your going through is moving you into your breakthrough . Don’t at any point think that God has forgotten you. God is the all seeing and all knowing God, So not at anytime will He give you to the will of your enemies . If God allows it means He is leading you to a great good .

TODAY’S WORD- THE WAYS OF GOD ARE PERFECT CONVERTING THE SOUL. WHEN YOU MOVE WITH GOD IT IS FROM GLORY TO GLORY.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment