Tuesday 6 June 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that every heaviness upon me has been released at the feet of Jesus 

I walk burden free and with sustained help 

My feet stand on the rock of ages and the shepherd of my soul

I release myself of every grudge and hate 

 

I declare that i am delivered from spiritual load and evil weight 

What Jesus did on the cross for me has set me free of the burdens that surrounds me

My name is written with that of kings and Queens as one helped by God 

The Lord is my everlasting help and supply 

 

I declare that i am positioned where honour is mentioned 

I do not worry nor fear for God is with me 

I walk with God and God walks with me 

I triumph over all for God is with me 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment