Monday 12 June 2023

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- TRUE-FOLLOWER 


BIBLE FOCUS- Amos 3:1-3 KJVHear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, [2] You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. [3] Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

PRAYER- FATHER TEACH ME TO WALK DILIGENTLY IN YOUR WILL. I PRAY THAT MY LIFE ON EARTH SHALL NOT BE A WASTE.NO MATTER HOW PRESSED I AM ON ALL SIDES , I CHOOSE GOD TRULY AND WHOLLY. I WILL NOT WALK IN THE DISDAIN WAYS OF MEN. MY PORTION IS OF GOD AND IN GOD ALONE IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- You can’t walk with God without obeying His word. Because the word is God. The proof of your love for God is obedience to His word. your agreement with God is in your obedience to Him. You can’t be a baby in Christ forever. You must keep yearning to climb the spiritual ladder and the more you do the more is expected of you in terms of following and responding to the voice of God.

TODAY’S WORD- TRUE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST ARE SEEN IN THE WAY THEY TAKE THEIR STAND FOR CHRIST AND THE GOSPEL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment