Friday 2 June 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION

I declare that the Lord is my help therefore i shall not want any good thing 

I have set my face on God , my face shine in glory 

Glory and favour are the patterns of my life for the Lord is with me 

I have God as the overseer of my life therefore i am firm 

 

I declare that God envelopes my life with mercy 

The Lord shields me from satanic arrow 

I am not a mockery but a miracle 

My stand in God is firm 

 

I declare that everything about my life is God glorifying 

My Father in heaven owns the land therefore i triumph in every sphere 

I am singled out for greatness 

I walk on favour pattern and not evil patterns all the days of my life 

In Jesus name i have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment