Thursday 1 June 2023

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that in this new month all good things are made available to me 

The God that performs all things bring to pass all things good for me 

Possibilities on all side shall be my lot

I will not struggle to have anything  for God has sent help to me 

 

I declare that divine help carries me all through this month and beyond 

Gods saving grace moves me past obstacles and breaks protocols for me 

I’m in my season of God’s help and mercy 

I will not habour doubt in me for the truth of Gods word avails for me 

 

I declare that reproach has been rolled away forever

God has heard my cry and my prayers are answered 

I manifest desired result and testimonies

What God has done in this month for my good can not be undone 

In Jesus name i have declared , AMEN

#iDeclare

#HappyNewMonth

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment