Thursday 17 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GIVING WITH JOY

BIBLE FOCUS- Philippians 2:14-16KJV
Do all things without murmurings i and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. 

PRAYER- FATHER I REFUSE FOR MY SEED TO ATTRACT YOUR WRATH. I SOW IN JOY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. I SHALL NOT SOW GRUDGINGLY. FATHER AWAKEN YOUR LOVE AND ZEAL IN ME. MY SEED YIELDS HARVEST. I REJECT EVERY FORM OF UNFRUITFULNESS. FATHER HELP ME TO SHINE YOUR LIGHT AMONGST ALL NATIONS. I SHALL NOT RUN IN VAIN, I RECIEVE GRACE TO RUN TILL THE END JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- Sow seed of righteousness without grumbling. To get your reward, you must do all to be blameless before God. Do your part don't let your good be evil spoken of. Don't let the world point fingers at you and question your Faith. Do things that will not make you labour in vain. It is called labour of love cos what you do is done to the glory of God without murmuring or disputing. You must do what you do selflessly, in love to the glory of God. Your intentions for doing whatever you do should be pure love.

TODAY'S TIP: DO ALL THINGS TO THE GLORY OF GOD, BECAUSE YOUR REWARD IS FROM HIM. 

EFECOLLABS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment