Friday 18 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRAY ALWAYS 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 55:17 KJV
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

PRAYER: I RECIEVE GRACE TO PRAY CEASELESSLY. I WILL NOT BE TIRED IN WELL DOING. I. PRESS ON AND PUSH FURTHER. MY STRENGTH IS RENEWED IN CHRIST JESUS. I TAKE MY VICTORY STAND IN JESUS. I OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. I TAP INTO THE MIGHTINESS OF GOD. I PUT MY FAITH  AND COMPLETE TRUST IN JESUS, HE IS MY ANCHOR HOLD. I MOVE PAST EVERY OPPOSITION I HAVE VICTORY IN CHRIST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- God never gets tired of hearing us so your prayer should be directed to God every time. When you think to complain, pray. When you think to cry pray, when you seek for answers pray. When things don't align pray. Don't become a stranger in the sight of God most importantly seek God even when nothing is wrong. That is yearning and burning for the master. The best time to seek God is when all is well, when you are at your highest and lowest point of life in life seek Him. 

TODAY'S TIP- REBUKE THE DEVIL AND FIX YOUR GAZE ON JESUS .

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment