Sunday 27 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LIVING BY FAITH

BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 81:10-11 KJV
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would m none of me.

PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR PLAN FOR ME ARE OF GOOD AND I KNOW YOUR PROMISES ARE YES AND AMEN. I DEPEND COMPLETELY ON YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WHAT IS AHEAD IS GREATER THAN WHAT IS BEHIND. TODAY AND EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I HEARKEN TO YOUR VOICE AND I TRUST THAT THINGS ARE WALKING IN MY FAVOUR. I KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME, GOD IS WORKING OUT THE BEST FOR ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD-  The walk with God is a walk of Faith. You must believe to see, that's how is works in the christaindom. Unbelieve is also a sin in the sight of God. Remember Jesus is the way, the truth and the life no man comes to the Father  except through Him. You must understand that there is only one way. Stop thinking that there is another option. Focus on God that's how you get what you want. A double mind repels blessings and can't recieve from God. Your focus must be solely on God as the author and finisher, there is no other way asides Him. You must learn to trust God. 

TODAY'S TIP: OBEDIENCE IS A REFLECTION OF YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment