Monday 28 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : THE RESURRECTED LIFE

BIBLE FOCUS- Romans 8:11 KJV- But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

PRAYER - I MANIFEST THE LIFE THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS. BY THE POWER OF RESURRECTION IN CHRIST JESUS, EVERY GOOD THING IN MY LIVES. I LIVE BY THE GREATER ONE INSIDE ME. EVERYTHING THAT JESUS CONQUERED ON THE CROSS, I GAIN VICTORY OVER THEM. I LIVE AND OPERATE IN THE RESURRECTED LIFE. I SHALL NOT BE CUT SHORT, I LIVE IN THE FULFILLMENT OF GOD'S WILL FOR ME. THE LIVE IN CHRIST JESUS FINDS EXPRESSION IN ME. I LIVE AND OPERATE BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD. I RECIEVE GRACE TO BE AN EXPRESSION OF CHRIST. THE LIFE IN CHRIST IN GOD IS THE LIFE I NOW LIVE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: The life we now live is that which is in Christ. It is a life that is not killed, it is the spirit life. That's restores, renews and transforms and gives life to the mortal body. Therefore enabling us to live like Jesus. The life that raise Jesus from the dead helps us to live above the world and live in Christ. It brings us into the covenant of a new life in Christ Jesus. It is a place of above only. We can't have this life in us and still think, behave like the world. It is a life that transforms our inner man. The power of the grave couldn't hold Jesus. He died that we might live, we aren't living until Christ finds expression in  us. His ressurection makes us defeatless. The resurrected life makes us live beyond the norm. The true life is the life that is lived in Christ. Crucified and raised. 

TODAY'S TIP: WE LIVE THROUGH CHRIST THIS IS THE LIFE WE WERE CREATED FOR

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment