Wednesday 23 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STILL PRAISE 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 42:2-4 KJV
My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.

PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU FOR EVERYTIME YOU CARRY ME IN YOUR ARMS. THANK YOI LORD FOR PICKING ME UP EACH TIME I FALL. THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING MY HELP AND MY DEFENDER. I REFUSE TO BE WEARY I PRESS ONWARD. FATHER I TRUST THAT YOU WILL MAKE all THINGS GOOD FOR ME. FOR I KNOW THAT ALL THINGS ARE WORKING FOR MY GOOD. I TRUST YOU LORD FOR YOU ARE ALWAYS ON TIME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD - All season deserves thanksgiving. It's all working for good, the fact that you attend the same church with someone, you belong to the sane department with them and do kingdom work together doesn't mean that your reward will come same time. Stop the comparison, stop getting yourself drained with things like that. Don't let your praise go down. The life God has planned for you is different from that of another, hold onto what he says and you will see that everything that He said will surely come to pass

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU ARE ON NO ONES TIMETABLE BUT GOD'S  YOU WILL AVOID COMPETITION. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment