Wednesday 2 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DO THE MOST

BIBLE FOCUS -2 Kings 13:18-19 KJV
And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.  And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.


PRAYER- FATHER RESTORE ANY OPPORTUNITY I HAVE LOST IN TIME PAST BY YOUR MERCY. FATHER HELP ME TO MAKE GOOD USE OF OPPORTUNITIES YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. I REFUSE TO BE OKAY WITH LITTLE, I PRESS ON FOR MORE. MY SUFFICIENCY IN CHRIST OUTWEIGHS EVERY DEFICIENCY. I RECIEVE FOR TOTAL OBEDINECE THAT HELPS ME HARNESS FULL BLESSING. I REACH BEYOMD EVERY LIMIT. I RECIEVE GRACE TO CONQUER AND PREVAIL. I AM IN MY WEALTHY PLACE AMD I HAVE REST FROM ALL BATTLES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: Some opportunities can not be met twice. When God gives you the privilege to come face to face with an opportunity do well to take advantage of it. The man of God said smite,  there was no limit to it. Some people place limits on opportunity because of their mindset, and others by thinking such opportunity will suffice again.Always do the most in all opportunity presented to you, cos you may not be opportune to have such some other time. 

TODAY'S TIP: GIVE YOUR BEST AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY, YOU NEVER KNOW THE ONE THAT HAS THE KEY TO YOUR LONG AWAITED BREAKTHROUGH.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment