Tuesday 1 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ALL ROUND RESTORATION 

BIBLE FOCUS- Joel 2:25-27 KJV- And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm,  and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, all my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none an else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

PRAYER: IN THE NAME OF JESUS I GET BACK IN FULL ALL THAT I HAVE LOST. MY LOSSES ARE TURNED TO BLESSING. THE LORD SHALL DEAL WONDROUSLY WITH ME. THE LORD IS WITH ME I SHALL NOT BE ASHAME. I DECREE THAT SATAN SHALL NOT FEAST ON MY HARVEST. I DECLARE GOD IS MY HELP AND I HAVE NO ONE ELSE LIKE HIM. I OVERCOME SEASON OF SCARCITY, I HAVE PLENTY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD-Alot of things have happened in this year that may have made you feel like you've lost. Things you planned that you seem not to have achieved. It seemed like time just passed before your eyes and nothing significant seem to have been accounted for. I know the above scripture might be a familiar one but I want you to personalize it and let it speak to you. Remember the word of God is life. No matter how the past eight months have been, know that everything lost or that seem to have passed with time you are recovering. From this month forward God is releasing all round restoration to you. It says no more shall the cankerworm feast on your harvest. That you shall not be ashamed. I know you are asking how you will make it through till the end of the year, but God is saying he is your God. Means be rest assured you will pull through. Because the Lord shall deal wondrously with you.

TODAY'S TIP: THE SEASON OF LABOURING WITHOUT RESULT IS OVER. WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF ALL ROUND RESTORATION 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment