Saturday 26 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: PRAISE GOD WITH EVERY BREATH 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 71:5 KJV
For thou art my hope, O Lord God : thou art my trust from my youth.

PRAYER: FATHER I THANK YOU, IN ALL THINGS AND ALL TIMES YOU DESERVE MY PRAISE. WITH EVERY BREATH YOU HAVE GIVEN ME LORD I EXTOL YOU. I REFUSE TO BE SILENT, I KEEP PRAISING YOUR MATCHLESS NAME. I SHOW FORTH YOUR PRAISE FROM DAY TO DAY. I WILL DO AS YOU WOULD HAVE ME. THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING FAITHFUL AND TRUE. THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON ME. THANK YOU LORD FOR STANDING FOR ME AND BY ME. EITH EVERYTHING IN ME I SAY THANK YOU LORD, AMEN! 

WORD - God needs to hear our voice of continuous praise. It creates an open door. It says let everything that has breath praise the Lord. When you praise God you bring life to everything around you. How often do you speak about God's faithfulness, how many times do you show that you are not worthy of His love given/showed you and stay grateful. How often do you praise God beyond the circumstances you are in. You stand unashamed of the Father is moves on your behalf 

TODAY'S TIP- GOD IS NOT CHANGED BY ANY SITUATION, RATHER HE CHANGES SITUATION. THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON TO PRAISE GOD, HIS FAITHFULNESS ENDURES FOREVER! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment