Sunday 20 September 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: REACH FOR BETTER 

BIBLE FOCUS : Philippians 3:13 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

PRAYER: FATHER HELP ME LET GO OF ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T PLEASE YOU AND HOLD FIRM TO YOU. GIVE ME GRACE TO KEEP WINNING AND PUSHING FORWARD RELENTLESSLY. FATHER EXPAND MY CAPACITY BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY. MY LIFE BRING FORTH BLESSINGS AS I MOVE FORWARD. I REFUSE TO LET MY PAST DRAG ME DOWN. I MOVE AT GOD'S PACE AND WITH GOD SPEED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD: The future have a greater reward. When you hold on too long to the past you miss the blessing of the present and it slows you down from the future reach. You can't be reaching for something greater with a little mindset, learn to embrace new and expand your mind. Reaching for the greater requires a decisional consciousness of letting go of what things could/would have been to embracing what God is presenting to you

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T LET THE PAST DISTRACT YOUR FUTURE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment