Saturday 10 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: WHERE IS GOD IN YOUR LIFE? 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

PRAYER: FATHER I WILL NOT LOOSE  SIGHT OF YOUR WORD AND PROMISES. I TAKE BOLD STEPS INTO GODS PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR ME. I TAKE MY STAND WITH GOD. I WILL NOT MISS GOD'S AGENDA FOR MY LIFE. I HAVE SET THE LORD AS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA OF MY LIFE. NO MATTER WHAT COMES MY WAY I WILL OVERCOME FOR GOD IS WITH ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. 

WORD: Don't loose sight of God in the drain of your life. How focused you are on God can determine how much or less distracted you become. Because when you focus on God you are able to win the storm. You must place God at the center of your focus so that you see is him and him. Only. There is no greater victory than staying focus in the storm. Definitely you won't loose the fight, but rather you will win the price. My question beloved is where have you placed God in different situation of life. Your win depends on it. 

TODAY'S TIP- YOUR GAZE DETERMINES YOUR FOCUS! 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment