Tuesday 6 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: LISTEN

BIBLE FOCUS:  Psalm 118:21 KJV
I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
 
PRAYER: FATHER I OPEN MY HEART TO HEAR FROM YOU. FATHER GIVE ME YOUR WORD AND I WILL OBEY. FATHER HELP MY SPIRIT TO BE IN TUNE WITH YOU. I WILL NOT WALK BLINDLY, I WALK IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR WILL. TODAY MY SPIRIT MAN PICKS THE SIGNALS OF THE SPIRIT. I AM NOT DISCONNECTED FROM THE VOICE OF GOD. I TRUST AND OBEY THE WILL OF THE FATHER. I WILL NOT FOFEIT THE PATHWAY OF LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- There is no doubt that God hears us when we call but we have become impatient to hear him,when he replies because most times the word he replies us is the solution we need. So since we weren't patient enough to hear him we say God is silent. When you pray don't just pour your heart, wait to hear. Even in His silence there is a voice in your spirit a direction in your heart, a peace that tells you all will be well or something that redirect your focus. Through your environment he speaks the next contact could provide the answer. Don't just pray, listen and pay attention and keep your spirit alert. God has heard, did you listen or are you listening 

TODAY TIP- TRUST GOD ENOUGH TO LISTEN TO HIS VOICE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment