Saturday 17 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GOD KNOWS YOU

BIBLE FOCUS- Jeremiah 1:5 KJV
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

PRAYER- IBRELEASE MYSELF TO THE ALL KNOWING GOD. FATHER I WILL NOT STRAY AWAY FROM THEY PRESENCE. I DEPEND ON THE HOLY SPIRIT TO HELP ME. I SHALL NOT FRUSTRATE THE GRACE OF GOD IN MY LIFE. I MOVE FROM NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO, TO KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT. FATHER FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE AND DESIRE FOR MY LIFE. FATHER TAKE ME UP FROM EVERY MIRY CLAY AND SET ME ON HIGHER GROUND. FATHER HELP ME TO BE GROUNDED AND ROOTED IN YOU. HOLY SPIRIT WALK BACK INTO THE YEARS OF MY AND RESTORE ALL I HAVE LOST IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- When you ask yourself if God know you, remember these words; when the devil whisper that you are not thing, respond - I know who I am by the almighty God. Your birth, process, becoming and manifesting has been ordained by God. until you ask him what you were created for you might keep struggling to get through life. Some people keep failing because the career path they choose isn't what God ordained for them, some keep fighting battles at work because God never gave them a go ahead to take that Job offer. There is an ordained plan, a vision that you must hear from God, so as to run with, this you must not take for granted. Sometimes your advancement in life is determined by the manifestation of purpose. When you see things aren't working out, ask God if you are on the right path. He knows your end from your begining ,get it right with him in the place of prayer.

TODAYS TIP: NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU GET TO IN LIFE, REMEMBER GOD AS YOUR SOURCE. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment