Wednesday 28 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: UNCHALLENGEABLE GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 33:8-10 KJV
Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done ; he commanded, and it stood fast. 

PRAYER - I STAND UNAFRAID BECUASE I KNOW GOD IS FOR ME AND WITH ME. I WALK WITH THE CONFIDENCE KNOWING GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITH ME. THE WRATH OF THE WICKED SHALL NOT PROSPER IN MY LIFE I AM ENVELOPED BY THE MERCIES OF GOD. ANYTHING THAT CHALLENGES ME COLLIDES WITH THE ROCK OF AGES. I MOVE ABOVE MY LIMIT I SHALL NOT BE STOCKED. EVERYTHING NOT OF GOD BOWS TO THE NAME OF JESUS IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORDS:The God we serve can not be compared with, neither can He be challenged. When you know your God,you fear no wrong. You can't be scared about what people say or do cos their word have no stand in you, till God declares it so that's when it comes through. When you are in the midst of the storm, stand in awe of the unchallengeable God 

TODAY'S TIP: I STAND IN AWE OF THE UNCHALLENGEABLE GOD.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment