Friday 9 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HONOUR GOD 

BIBLE FOCUS : Psalm 128:1-2 KJV
Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour a of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

PRAYER: FATHER HONOUR YOUR WORD IN MY LIFE. I DECREE  THAT EVERYTHING I DO PROSPER AND FLOURISHES. NOTHING TRAMPLES ON GOD'S PLAN FOR ME. I AM HELPED BY THE LORD IN ALL MY WAYS AND HE CARRIES ME IN HIS ARM. THE LORD IS MY DEFENSE AND REFUGE. I DECREE EASE UPON MY WAYS. I SHALL ENJOY THE FRUIT OF MY LABOUR, I REJECT WASTE AND DELAY. I DECREE THAT IT IS WELL WITH ME AND OVER ALL THAT CONCERN ME. NOTHING SHALL CAUSE ME TO SORROW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN! 

WORD- When you honour  God with your life, he honours you with his word. You had better live life for God than any other. Often times we forget that the life we live we are accountable for. It is not ours! So when we live to please the greater, the creator glorifies himself in us. Happy shall thou be when you make your life accountable to God, he works things in your favour. 

TODAY'S TIP: WHEN YOU PLEASURE GOD'S HEART, HE MAKES YOU SMILE . 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment