Wednesday 21 October 2020

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET:SACRIFICES DISTINGUISHES YOU

BIBLE FOCUS - Hebrews 1:5 KJV
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

PRAYER- FATHER RELEASE GRACE FOR COURAGE UPON ME. FATHER EMPOWER ME FOR MORE. MY FAITH WILL NOT GO WEAK. GIVE ME  THE GRACE LORD TO BE STRONG AND ACT RIGHT. I MOVE BEYOND THE ORDINARY. I BREAK PAST PROTOCOLS AND I SET NEW RECORD. I MOVE PASS THE ORDINARY AND I DO SIGNIFICANT EXPLOIT. I AM A SOLDIER IN THE ARMY THE LORD. I AM BRAVE STRONG AND THE GRACE OF GOD IS SUFICIENT FOR ME.FATHER DISTINGUISH ME FROM THE CROWD IN JESUS NAME AMEN. 

WORD: When you want to get what others don't have or are not getting, do what others are not doing. Jesus offered himself and He became more excellent than all. Honour is not the gotten by comfort or convenience but sacrifice. When you desire something different put a sacrificial input. It pays to go the extra mile both spiritually and physically. When others are sleeping pray. When others are giving up, press on. You must learn to say it is possible  and I will get it done. That's how you stand out! 

TODAY'S TIP: THE COMFORT ZONE HAS NO PLACE FOR GROWTH. MOVE OUT OF THE NORM AND MAKE THE MOST OF EACH NEW DAY. 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment